Blackout Rugby Hong Kong
It looks like you are not logged in. You will not be able to access all of the forum's features without a proper account. Please contact NM on Blackout Rugby to activate your account.
Blackout Rugby Hong Kong
It looks like you are not logged in. You will not be able to access all of the forum's features without a proper account. Please contact NM on Blackout Rugby to activate your account.
Blackout Rugby Hong Kong
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Blackout Rugby Hong Kong

The Official Offsite for BR HK managers

blackoutrugby.comGroups Discussion XdyxqeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ATTENTION: All new members MUST register under their BR Username and then PM (Private Mail) "NM" via Blackout Rugby for account activation and en-order to access the HKOS, Thank-you.

Groups Discussion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NM
Admin
NM

Groups Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Groups Discussion   Groups Discussion EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 10:18 am

To start us off, we can discuss about the teams in your league.

Well all my opponents are in the Top 1000, 2 of them in the Top 500 in the world. How is the groups arranged? Is it by random or is it judged by world rankings? Cos i dont think this is fair... lol Sad
Back to top Go down
https://hkblackout.forumotion.com
jeolmaga
Chief Executive
Chief Executive
jeolmaga

Groups Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Groups Discussion   Groups Discussion EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 10:35 am

I got a rank 136 team Wink havent seen the other teams
Back to top Go down
NM
Admin
NM

Groups Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Groups Discussion   Groups Discussion EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 10:40 am

Haha i was all happy about seeing fixtures created (yay yippeee) nek minnit.... Shocked Surprised Sad hahaha. OH well i have to deal what ive got. Plus theres always a positive which will come out of it, and that is seeing the gap between my team and my opponents Razz
Back to top Go down
jeolmaga
Chief Executive
Chief Executive
jeolmaga

Groups Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Groups Discussion   Groups Discussion EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 11:56 am

yep and look on the bright side... you'll be destroyed a lot... IGT? Smile?
Back to top Go down
NM
Admin
NM

Groups Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Groups Discussion   Groups Discussion EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 12:02 pm

Yeah i guess! Hahaha, i guess i wont lose any Ranking points as well which is good since their team is far more superior! Id be very surprised if i get any points on the board at all Razz hehehe
Back to top Go down
jeolmaga
Chief Executive
Chief Executive
jeolmaga

Groups Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Groups Discussion   Groups Discussion EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 12:43 pm

lets do this Razz
Back to top Go down
andrew
Chief Executive
Chief Executive
andrew

Groups Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Groups Discussion   Groups Discussion EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 1:20 pm

I made leagues based on how long teams have been playing BR. That means that, IMO, managers should, in theory, have similar teams as have had a similar time to build a squad. The problem is that the big teams in HK didn't enter, hence smaller clubs playing Namibias big guns.

The only other way to do it was to base it on csr, however after all the hassle of trying to arrange this I just didn't have time to do that as I wanted to get fixtures sorted and managers to accept with plenty of time spare.

Hope u guys enjoy it
Back to top Go down
NM
Admin
NM

Groups Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Groups Discussion   Groups Discussion EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 1:27 pm

Lol thanks for clearing that up! Well since you put it in that way... i havnnt really been active as much in my first few seasons Razz
Back to top Go down
andrew
Chief Executive
Chief Executive
andrew

Groups Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Groups Discussion   Groups Discussion EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 1:32 pm

Next time I will have more time and will def try a new method, looks like we will get stuffed...

Still, it's just a bit of fun and guaranteed IGT.
Back to top Go down
NM
Admin
NM

Groups Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Groups Discussion   Groups Discussion EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 1:41 pm

Hahahah thanks for organising this mate Smile How are you gonna keep us up to date with the standings?
Back to top Go down
andrew
Chief Executive
Chief Executive
andrew

Groups Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Groups Discussion   Groups Discussion EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 2:07 pm

I have just managed, with my limited (uhum CRAP) comp skills to create a very basic website which I needed to run the comp. I will post everything on there and on here.
Back to top Go down
jeolmaga
Chief Executive
Chief Executive
jeolmaga

Groups Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Groups Discussion   Groups Discussion EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 2:33 pm

interesting. looking forward!
Back to top Go down
andrew
Chief Executive
Chief Executive
andrew

Groups Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Groups Discussion   Groups Discussion EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 1:20 am

Just clear some things up, I will be redoing all fixtures, I have had someone pull out and after complaints about oponnants I have gone with the top XV average as suggested by a few managers. However there isn't a huge amount of difference as a lot of Namibias teams are highly ranked, whereas the bigger teams in hong kOng haven't entered.

Anyway, I will update shortly.

Just try and enjoy the comp!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Groups Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Groups Discussion   Groups Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

Groups Discussion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blackout Rugby Hong Kong :: CC League (Friendly Compeittion) :: Matches-
Jump to: