Blackout Rugby Hong Kong
It looks like you are not logged in. You will not be able to access all of the forum's features without a proper account. Please contact NM on Blackout Rugby to activate your account.
Blackout Rugby Hong Kong
It looks like you are not logged in. You will not be able to access all of the forum's features without a proper account. Please contact NM on Blackout Rugby to activate your account.
Blackout Rugby Hong Kong
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Blackout Rugby Hong Kong

The Official Offsite for BR HK managers

blackoutrugby.comBusiness Development Team XdyxqeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ATTENTION: All new members MUST register under their BR Username and then PM (Private Mail) "NM" via Blackout Rugby for account activation and en-order to access the HKOS, Thank-you.

Business Development Team

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
andrew
Chief Executive
Chief Executive
andrew

Business Development Team Empty
PostSubject: Business Development Team   Business Development Team EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 5:54 am

Hi guys,

Not sure if u guys saw or even went in for the chance to work with BR on the Business Development Team. I applied and have been given the chance to work with them, specifically to do with Facebook. This is a pretty exciting opportunity of me, however it will mean that I won't have quite as much time to spend in the community as I try to have.

Of course I'll always be around to help and give my opinion, but maybe not as much as I initially thought. I was going to go for the national job, but I just don't think I will have time. Hopefully HSV or someone equally passionate will be in the roll next season. I would still like to be apart of it and help anyway I could if they wanted a 2nd opinion.

Anyway, I doubt I will be posting anymore journo articles as I just won't have the time with the CC League and this opportunity, my team might even take a back seat, don't worry Breezy, u know my 2 trainees will keep getting trained, HARD!!!

Andrew
Back to top Go down
Breezy
Chief Executive
Chief Executive
Breezy

PostSubject: Re: Business Development Team   Business Development Team EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 5:12 pm

Great work and congrats! If I need anything with the U20's, I'll let you know Smile
Back to top Go down
andrew
Chief Executive
Chief Executive
andrew

PostSubject: Re: Business Development Team   Business Development Team EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 12:27 am

to clear things up, I have actually reconsidered what I said above and I will go for the national managers job, this will basicaly mean that I will pay little to no attention to my club except training the younguns and quickly setting tactics without scouting and pay full attention to the nationals.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Business Development Team   Business Development Team Empty

Back to top Go down

Business Development Team
Page 1 of 1