Blackout Rugby Hong Kong
It looks like you are not logged in. You will not be able to access all of the forum's features without a proper account. Please contact NM on Blackout Rugby to activate your account.
Blackout Rugby Hong Kong
It looks like you are not logged in. You will not be able to access all of the forum's features without a proper account. Please contact NM on Blackout Rugby to activate your account.
Blackout Rugby Hong Kong
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Blackout Rugby Hong Kong

The Official Offsite for BR HK managers

blackoutrugby.comADJ: Thankfulness XdyxqeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ATTENTION: All new members MUST register under their BR Username and then PM (Private Mail) "NM" via Blackout Rugby for account activation and en-order to access the HKOS, Thank-you.

ADJ: Thankfulness

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jeolmaga
Chief Executive
Chief Executive
jeolmaga

ADJ: Thankfulness Empty
PostSubject: ADJ: Thankfulness   ADJ: Thankfulness EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 3:19 pm

Hey Hong Kong! It's jeolmaga for a super serious super boring yet definitely needed article. It's about giving thanks More . Today I'll be thanking members of community for what they have given to it.

Bigfella
Thanks for buying me a ticket for Hong Kong. Otherwise I would never be here and be back in Canada. I'd also like to thank you for your contribution to the Hong Kong National Team and it's stunning record. Punching well above it's weight! I'm sorry you couldn't stay on as National Manager. Thank you for your contributions to Hong Kong.

Wilsonkwok
Although you havent been active for as much as I would liked. I'd like to thank you for trusting me with admin rights for the old brhk.freeforums.org. It took a great deal of trusts for a returnee. Thank you for your contributions to Hong Kong

Smokey Mcpot
Thank you for joining our wonderful community and being always one who is ready to make a joke and just be there to chill in such a turbulent time for Hong Kong.

HSV
Thank you for taking over from Bigfella and taking the responsibility of the National Team in such a short time. It was a great help to Hong Kong! Thank you for contributing your ideas to the u20 and giving a different perspective to some questions I had. Thank you for your contributions to Hong Kong.

NM
Another transplant from a different country just like me. Thank you for your articles and sorting out the a great many things. I'd also like to thank you for creating the new Hong Kong offsite forum and letting me help you. Also thank you for inputs in both National and U20 levels. Also thanks for the spreadsheets you made. Thank you for your contributions to Hong Kong.

Jonesy
Another joiner this season who has taken to the community and it to him. He has been able to keep a cool head in times when others havent been able to keep it so (like me). Thank you for running a great National Manager campaign and giving us a great spectacle to watch. I also liked your strong moral and ethic center that helped us guide through turbulent events. I also liked your shortlived all time positions post. Thank you for your contributions to Hong Kong.

DpMuddy
Thank you for being silently there behind the scenes. I didn't get to talk to you much but thank you for training players for the U20 they were invaluable. Thank you for your contributions to Hong Kong.

DrBoom
Thank you for stepping up to the plate when no one would for the U20 position. Although you didnt win I like to thank you for having the bravery of stepping up to it. I also like to thank you for your contributions to the U20 and National Scene. Thank you for your contributions to Hong Kong.

Breezy
Thank you for taking over from rjh for the U20 manager and really setting motions into change. Thank you for updating constantly the u20 spreadsheets which have helped us so much in understanding the u20s. I'd also like to thank you for always endeavoring to hear everyone's view and try and work it out. Thank you for your contributions to Hong Kong.

Bojoseph
Thank you for popping onto the offsite forums every once in a while it's been nice to catch up with someone who was here in Hong Kong Season 1. I liked reminiscing with you. Thank you for your contributions to Hong Kong.

Zaybar
Thank you for managing the U20s even though your time was tight. Although we had our disagreements, I believe you always thought in Hong Kong's best interest. I hope to see you more on the Hong Kong offsite when you have free time. Thank you for your contributions to Hong Kong.

Cat22
Thank you for your contributions to the discussions that happened on the Hong Kong offsite, they were always made in good fun and made me laugh sometimes. I hope to see you helping in the Hong Kong teams some time soon! Thank you for your contributions to Hong Kong.

Thank you Hong Kong players for doing all you have done for Hong Kong. If I have missed you out I am sorry. Anyway thank you for those who have been unnamed and have helped Hong Kong in some way.

Anyway I thought this article was needed so I wrote it. It felt like the time to write it.
-jeolmaga
~58(90)
Back to top Go down

ADJ: Thankfulness
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blackout Rugby Hong Kong :: General :: Journalist Articles-
Jump to: