Blackout Rugby Hong Kong
It looks like you are not logged in. You will not be able to access all of the forum's features without a proper account. Please contact NM on Blackout Rugby to activate your account.
Blackout Rugby Hong Kong
It looks like you are not logged in. You will not be able to access all of the forum's features without a proper account. Please contact NM on Blackout Rugby to activate your account.
Blackout Rugby Hong Kong
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Blackout Rugby Hong Kong

The Official Offsite for BR HK managers

blackoutrugby.comHobbies apart from BR XdyxqeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ATTENTION: All new members MUST register under their BR Username and then PM (Private Mail) "NM" via Blackout Rugby for account activation and en-order to access the HKOS, Thank-you.

Hobbies apart from BR

Go down 
+3
djswannie
jeolmaga
andrew
7 posters
AuthorMessage
andrew
Chief Executive
Chief Executive
andrew

Hobbies apart from BR Empty
PostSubject: Hobbies apart from BR   Hobbies apart from BR EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 3:19 am

Hi all, just wondering if people have any hobbies apart from br!!! Does anyone actually play rugby?

I have been playing last season and a few this season, however my body isn't quite as strong as it used to be. Last season I dislocated my left collar bone 1st game of the season, out for 4 games. Can back 4 games later in 5th min of game, hurt my finger, finished game, got very drunk so didn't really noticed, went to hospital next day, was told 1 little bone was broken into 7 pieces!!! Had that in a split for 2 months, played again after 3 months. 5 games later dislocated right collar bone, gave up then!! Shoulders are getting better and spending time strengthening so will hopefully be back next season. Bad luck considering I was playing wing n full back!!! I want to go into back row, so season will probly be shorter next season!!

Apart from that I enjoy weight training, running and most recently cycling, really enjoy a good 50 bike ride, as long as its sunny!!

I also have an 8 week old son and 2 year old spaniel, so after work I spend a good he walking the dog then looking after my son, little spare time at the moment!!!

How bout everyone else?
Back to top Go down
jeolmaga
Chief Executive
Chief Executive
jeolmaga

PostSubject: Re: Hobbies apart from BR   Hobbies apart from BR EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 10:05 am

Played Hooker then got too tall. So now I play second row but throw in the lineouts Smile.
Other interets.......................... playing football (not watching it because it's dam boring), watching Gaelic football, playing video games, playing tennis.
Guilty pleasures: I can't tell you these Razz

I have my dog stiggie: https://2img.net/h/i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss145/jegaggin/Stiggiesleep.gif
yep.
Back to top Go down
djswannie
General Canto
General Canto
djswannie

PostSubject: Re: Hobbies apart from BR   Hobbies apart from BR EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 2:52 pm

Hi guys,

Yeah I played till 2010, as I got this job in Afghanistan. Highlight in my career was to play in one team with both my sons! I also qualified myself as a IRB level two coach, and was involved at The Sharks where I coached and managed u/20 Sub Union - Junior Club Provincial team. Can't tell you how I miss that part of life.

At this stage besides my dog, work and sleep, I play PS3 Jonah Lomu Rugby Challenge, and some War games!!

Back to top Go down
NM
Admin
NM

PostSubject: Re: Hobbies apart from BR   Hobbies apart from BR EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 4:56 pm

I was a sprinter from when i was 10 years old.... however a hip injury last year while sprinting has kind of put me off. I also like to play a lot of other sports. I hate reading. But i love doing outdoor activites. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hkblackout.forumotion.com
DrBoom
General Canto
General Canto

PostSubject: Re: Hobbies apart from BR   Hobbies apart from BR EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 5:10 pm

played rugby in hk since i was a kid till just after the U20s for HK. did the overseas games and U16/18/20 s in the hk 7s and all that jazz. now i have no life until july before i finally get to go back home to hk. otherwise im just flying about adelaide and learning crazy amounts of information so that i can go back and fly for dragonair. will probably start up again when i get back.
Back to top Go down
jeolmaga
Chief Executive
Chief Executive
jeolmaga

PostSubject: Re: Hobbies apart from BR   Hobbies apart from BR EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 5:21 pm

I hate to be flown by u DrBoom Razz
Back to top Go down
andrew
Chief Executive
Chief Executive
andrew

PostSubject: Re: Hobbies apart from BR   Hobbies apart from BR EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 6:02 am

jeolmaga wrote:

I have my dog stiggie.

Your dog is so cute!! Mines a little terror, she looks sweet and innocent, but is so naughty!!
Back to top Go down
jeolmaga
Chief Executive
Chief Executive
jeolmaga

PostSubject: Re: Hobbies apart from BR   Hobbies apart from BR EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 9:20 am

Such a bundle of joy seriously. If I come in angry. He'll run up and jump onto me and lick me. How can you stay mad lol.
Back to top Go down
andrew
Chief Executive
Chief Executive
andrew

PostSubject: Re: Hobbies apart from BR   Hobbies apart from BR EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 9:39 am

jeolmaga wrote:
Such a bundle of joy seriously. If I come in angry. He'll run up and jump onto me and lick me. How can you stay mad lol.

My girlfriend is the same!!!
Back to top Go down
jeolmaga
Chief Executive
Chief Executive
jeolmaga

PostSubject: Re: Hobbies apart from BR   Hobbies apart from BR EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 10:26 am

i see what you did there Laughing
Back to top Go down
Your Havin a Giggle
Shy Guy
Shy Guy

PostSubject: Re: Hobbies apart from BR   Hobbies apart from BR EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 10:52 pm

Play number 8, not bad at hockey. And got 2 dogs
Back to top Go down
cat22
General Canto
General Canto
cat22

PostSubject: Re: Hobbies apart from BR   Hobbies apart from BR EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 4:30 pm

used to play as opne side but had 3 knee operations so now just do weights and krav maga, which if you havent tried it is outstanding, and sorry but i hate football...

afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hobbies apart from BR   Hobbies apart from BR Empty

Back to top Go down

Hobbies apart from BR
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blackout Rugby Hong Kong :: General :: Life Outside BR-
Jump to: